Being able to promise a product life cycle of more than 50 years is the result of the HOBAS Research and Development Team‘s dedicated work. At the central HOBAS TechCenter, which covers an area of over 1,400 m², experts continuously monitor the long- and short-term performance of the products from all HOBAS Plants, examine product improvements and develop new product lines. The HOBAS TechCenter that is certified to international standards including ISO 17025 and TÜV Süd puts all products to stringent tests.
The quality management system covers all areas in the individual companies, including the development of new products, quality control processes, shipping and service – what you receive is consistently high quality without any ifs or buts.
The comprehensive quality control program not only meets international standards but also takes individual customer specifications into consideration. HOBAS holds the Octagon quality mark issued by Germany's TÜV technical service and many other approvals. Auditors from renowned certification companies keep a permanent check on HOBAS, carrying out tests and inspections.
The HOBAS Quality Control Program also includes the following quality assurance measures:
- Testing the raw materials
- Testing the semi-finished products
- Release testing in production
- Strength tests on finished products
- Visual inspection and dimension checks on finished products
- Hydrostatic and hydrodynamic testing
- Instrument calibration
- Ensuring the identification and traceability of the products
- Checking planning and design
- Checking the suppliers