HOBAS Manhole Renovation - As Good As New
Renovating existing manholes, shafts and structures in drainage systems is constantly gaining in importance. HOBAS supplies two systems that differ considerably from the technologies previously available in the market and therefore enable quite different results. There are two different techniques: manhole rehabilitation and the shaft-in-a-shaft process.
HOBAS Shaft-in-Shaft Renovation is a technique where a HOBAS Manhole is fitted inside the structure to be rehabilitated. This method does not only take given conditions into account (e.g. nominal width, depth, channel) but also means the old manhole does not have to be completely removed. The new manhole fully overtakes all static loads.
- Static loads all applied to the new manhole
- High corrosion resistance and permanent leak tightness
- Rehabilitation independent of dampness, leak tightness and structural design of old manhole
- Small dimensions
- Little excavation
- Quick and easy installation
- Low maintenance, long service life
The requirement for this process is a static-load-bearing manhole. HOBAS Rehabilitation Manholes are modular systems. All the individual components are designed to fit through a standard manhole opening (De 625 mm). The process is a quick and easy way to rehabilitate leaking or corroded manholes. In addition, the HOBAS Rehabilitation Manhole Modular System can also be adapted to virtually every application.
- Rehabilitation process: no trenchwork necessary
- Simple installation (modular system)
- Complete protection against corrosion and groundwater infiltration
- Resistance to aggressive wastewater
- No dependence on old manhole’s condition
- Sensitive areas (e.g. pipe connections) permanently leak-tight