HOBAS Manholes create a complete uncompromising system of the highest quality and meet the requirements of a wide variety of applications. They are used for example for inspection, maintenance, ventilation, changing the flow rate, pumping stations, well chambers, etc.
HOBAS Manholes are entirely made of GRP material. Corrosion resistant on both the inside and outside, they consist of a HOBAS Pipe with an integrated GRP channel.
|Scope of Supply|
|Nominal Diameter [DN]||150 - 3600 mm|
|Products||- Standard Manholes
- Tangential Manholes
- Customized Manholes
- Inspection Entrance
- Pump Shafts, Well Chambers, Sewer Overflows, etc.
- Accessories: Ladder, Fittings, Cover, Berm, etc.
- Low weight
- Quick and easy installation, short construction time
- Complete corrosion resistance inside and outside
- Good hydraulic properties
- Connections to other materials possible
- Delivery as complete components, reduction of construction site risks, factory quality
- No protective coatings or sealing work required
- Complex structures can be supplied
- Pump shafts, well chambers, sewer overflows, etc. available
HOBAS Tangential Manhole
HOBAS Tangential Manholes are used to enable cost-effective access to pipes of large nominal diameters. An additional benefit is that these manholes can be supplied completely assembled including bend.