GFK Unlimited 2013, Fürstenfeldbruck
from 05-03-2013 to 06-03-2013
Numerous industries where extraordinary operating conditions call for chemically, mechanically and thermally resistant materials are equipped with pipelines, vessels and process equipment made from GRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic).
The entire industry sector as clients, contractors and suppliers will be converging at the 8th edition of the GFK Unlimited from 5 to 6 March 2013 in Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany.
The Conference addresses to
- Operators of industrial plants (chemical, power, water...)
- Plant designers and constructors
- Manufacturers of plastic vessels, process equipment and pipelines
- Companies involved in plant installation
- Consulting and engineering companies
- Authorities and associations
Don't miss the presentation of our Environmental Expert Victor Vladimirov on the topic “Ecobalance and Environmental Indicators for GRP Pipe Systems” - Wednesday, March 6th, 8:30 a.m.
Don't miss the presentation of our groupwide Quality Manager Thomas Simoner (together with Prof. Dr. Gottfried Nonhoff) on the topic “Testing and Structural Analysis of GRP Fittings” - Wednesday, March 6th, 11:20 a.m.
Fmd: GFK Unlimited 2013
|Participant||Thomas Simoner, Quality Management HOBAS Group|